Your recurring payments may be canceling automatically. When you have a recurring payment it is generally linked to a specific credit/debit card. If this has been removed or expired your recurring payments may cancel. If this is the case, I would recommend that you log on to your PayPal account and update the funding options to ensure they go through successfully on the next request.
To do this
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
- Select 'My money'.
- In the 'My pre-approved payments' section, click 'Update'.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to change under 'Merchants'.
- Click 'Change' under 'Funding Source'.
- Select an alternate payment method and click 'Save'.
When your recurring payments are cancelled, it does not cancel out your Kids Email service. Your service will stay active until the next due date and cancel after that time.