Some children decide that they wish to change from a firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com address. This change is actually very simple and seamless. All mail sent to your child with either domain will end up in their inbox. This is usefull as they will continue to receive mail from their old address even after they change to their new one.
To have your child's email show up as kmail.org instead of kidsemail.org when they send messages, please follow these steps:
- Login in to the parental control panel
- Select your child from the left menu drop down list
- Click on the "Childs Account" in the Additional Tasks menu .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select the last option, "Kids Email for Teens"
After you select that button, your child's account will automatically be updated.
Again, as a reminder all email that continues to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will still go to your child (as will the email sent to his new child@kmail org). However, when your child responds to that email, it will respond with his kmail.org email.