• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patricia Gray shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBrittany Oler (Admin, kidsemail.org) responded  · 

We realize this is not the same thing, however we have decided not to provide access to our mail servers, so pop, smtp, and/or imap access will not be provided as this time.

Our apologies,
    Brittany

We are SUPER excited to share that you can now use Kids Email with iMessage, Facetime, iCloud on iPhones, and iPods! Check out the instructions here!

http://kidsemail.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/185717-using-imessage-facetime-icloud

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am looking for a boyfriend I'm 10 yrs old

• Mom commented  · 

Lack of pop and SMTP support also may be what keeps us from buying.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It seems you have a solution for apple products. What do I use for the Nook?

• charlene commented  · 

we love kmail for our eldest, but will need to reconsider as we add other children since we really would like them to be able to access their email on their Nooks. Please reconsider this. Many thanks

• Sharon commented  · 

My daughter can't use her email on her iPod touch as it asks for imap and pop.
        Please enable one or both of these, it would be very helpful.

• Bob Warre commented  · 

This is a must have feature. Our kids need to learn outlook at an early age. We must keep them ahead of the curve.

• sixty7flh commented  · 

is THIS what they need before they can send e mail pics through thier ipod's?

• David Porter commented  · 

pop 3 functionality is the only thing that is preventing me from buying. I have seen you iOS app and is perfect for the parent, however I want the product to work thru other mail clients rather that just web access.

Feedback and Knowledge Base